Frequently Asked Questions
At The Beauty Concept our mission is to provide excellent care to all of our clients. Below are a list of frequently asked questions and suggestions that may answer any concerns you may have.
HOW EARLY SHOULD I BOOK FOR MY BRIDAL HAIR AND MAKEUP SERVICES?
We recommend to book as early as possible as some popular dates (like holiday long weekends) are booked a year in advance. Sometimes there may be availability even on short notice so feel free to check with us anyways in case we can accommodate.
WILL MY MAKEUP LAST ALL DAY?
WHAT IS AIRBRUSH MAKEUP?
Airbrush makeup is a liquid makeup that is designed to spray through a small gun using the force of an air compressor. The spray comes out as a fine mist that you can barely see but covers the face with a veil of even skin-toned shade to blur any imperfections.
WHAT TIME SHOULD MY PHOTOGRAPHER/ VIDEOGRAPHER ARRIVE TO CAPTURE GETTING READY SHOTS?
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO GET A BRIDE READY?
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I BOOK A TRIAL/CONSULTATION?
DO YOU PROVIDE HAIR AND MAKEUP SERVICES FOR BRIDAL PARTY?
DO YOU SELL HAIR EXTENSIONS?
DO YOU PROVIDE ON LOCATION SERVICES?
SHOULD I COME IN AND GET A FACIAL TREATMENT DONE? IF SO, HOW SOON BEFORE THE WEDDING SHOULD I START?
BRIDE’S CHECKLIST FOR WEDDING DAY (FOR ON-SITE EARLY MORNING BOOKINGS)
- Hair should be washed and dried the night before
- Recommend to have a light breakfast prior to artist arrival
- To have your wedding outfit top on upon artist arrival
- If you wear contact lenses, please put them on before starting makeup
- Have an area set up with good lighting, counter space and a chair (folding ones are best)
- Please try on all of your jewelry before wedding day to ensure no repairs required (especially for earrings that they fit properly)
BRIDE’S CHECKLIST FOR GETTING READY AT OUR MISSISSAUGA STUDIO
- Hair should be washed and dried the night before (or morning of the booking date)
- Recommend arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your start time
- Best to organize all your belongings, such as jewelleries, shoes, etc in as few bags as possible
- Upon arrival, our team will help you settle in and show you a room to change into your bridal outfit top
- If you wear contact lenses, please put them on before your session starts
Our salon is tailored to provide exceptional makeup, hair and aesthetic services for any occasion. With over 35 years of experience, our beauty experts deliver results with full satisfaction guaranteed. Call us today to book a consultation.