At The Beauty Concept our mission is to provide excellent care to all of our clients. Below are a list of frequently asked questions and suggestions that may answer any concerns you may have.
We recommend to book as early as possible as some popular dates (like holiday long weekends) are booked a year in advance. Sometimes there may be availability even on short notice so feel free to check with us anyways in case we can accommodate.
It takes 2 – 3 hours for bridal hair, makeup, jewelry setting and dressing. This also allows time for photographers and videographers to capture the ‘getting ready’ shots.
We recommend your photographer/videographer to arrive 30 minutes before your ready time.
Typically the application will last all day with our makeup which has been infused with anti-oxidants. However, in the summer season, humidity may cause the makeup to slip so airbrush makeup is recommended to prevent the makeup from running.
Airbrush makeup is a liquid makeup that is designed to spray through a small gun using the force of an air compressor. The spray comes out as a fine mist that you can barely see but covers the face with a veil of even skin-toned shade to blur any imperfections.
If you are interested in hair extensions, they are available for purchase to provide volume or length. They are real human hair clip on extensions, they come in different hair colour and length. It takes 3-7 days to get them ready and a colour match is required.
Yes, at least 6 months before your wedding. Our aesthetician will consult with you to see what treatment is best suitable for you. Your facial should be at the latest 3 days prior to your wedding day.
We recommend at least two or three months before the wedding date or as soon as you have your bridal outfit.
Yes, we have a team of artists to cover as many ladies as you require. Once you let us know the number of attendees to your party, we can figure out the number of artists needed and the timing to get them all ready.
Yes. For early morning bookings, our artists can provide on-site service (be it at home, hotel, or at the hall). Travel fee quote provided once we have exact address of the location. We also provide destination wedding services anywhere in the world.
- Hair should be washed and dried the night before
- Recommend to have a light breakfast prior to artist arrival
- To have your wedding outfit top on upon artist arrival
- If you wear contact lenses, please put them on before starting makeup
- Have an area set up with good lighting, counter space and a chair (folding ones are best)
- Please try on all of your jewelry before wedding day to ensure no repairs required (especially for earrings that they fit properly)
- Hair should be washed and dried the night before (or morning of the booking date)
- Recommend arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your start time
- Best to organize all your belongings, such as jewelleries, shoes, etc in as few bags as possible
- Upon arrival, our team will help you settle in and show you a room to change into your bridal outfit top
- If you wear contact lenses, please put them on before your session starts
If you require further assistance, please visit our Contact Us page to email or call us.